The harlyn model is made from 100% recycled Cornish fishing nets intercepted from the ocean, and paired with polarized mineral-glass lenses, offering complete recyclability and ultimate UVA/UVB 400 protection.
The circular frame suits both male and female small to medium faces.
- Size: 48 – 19 – 133
- Plastic-free recyclable packaging
- 100% recycled fishing net frames with life guarantee
- Features our signature polarized mineral glass lenses
- Free sustainable cork folding hard case included
- Free Delivery and Free returns
- Next day shipping, delivery in 1-4 days
Italian engineered and hand-finished.
0% virgin plastics, 100% recycled monofilament gill nets, which are regarded as the most dangerous form of ghost net due to their likelihood of entanglement and invisible underwater appearance.
The turquoise ‘seaglass’ colouration of the Harlyn frame is entirely derived from the original netting and has no additional pigments or dyes.
Ultra-durable five barrel hinges.
Our frames are covered by our ‘Recycle and Replace’ lifetime guarantee – damaged frames components can go back into the plastic recycling loop to create new pairs.
- Designed for high-intensity activity, our cellulose-based plastic polarised lenses offer a performance balance option with 75% reduced lens weight and superior impact resistance. The lenses feature anti-reflection inner coatings and full UV400 protection.
- All of our lenses are fully polarised, eliminating glare from reflective surfaces; essential ocean adventures, enhancing seascapes and for seeing deep through the water column.
Our product and packaging supply chain is free from single-use plastic – we’ve audited the full length of our supply chain and you’ll receive your new pair in hassle and harm free recycled wood-pulp packaging.
Each pair includes a free magnetic fold-flat hard case made from sustainable cork.
Intercepted from the oceans, Redesigned for adventure!